Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sizzling Hot Babe wanted !!!

Handsome, Honest and Eligible London based banker is looking for that special lady.

Very shy and may seem intellectual or boring at first, get 2 know me and you’ll be swept away by my quick wit and humour.

In my late 20s and got the looks of a stunning male model (its hard 2 imagine I am human), although I must admit, am slightly overweight.

I am quite adventurous and I love travelling. Have been to 5 continents already.

I love life, I love to laugh and I love 2 dance (although I am a hopeless dancer) .

What I cant do on the dance floor, I make up for in the kitchen. I am an exquisite cook. Give me a wok pan and I work wonders with it.

I also enjoy fine dining . My dining interest varies from the finest a la carte cuisine to the most traditional egusi soup.

So if it sounds like I tickle your fancy, float your boat or razzle your dazzle (ok! I bullshit sometimes), get in touch!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol! i am interested o! all ma clocks are ticking - biological, facial.. etc etc etc i need to make a move quick quick!

Anonymous said...

If it was a yr ago, i wud jump at a banker.not sure now, his bank might not exist tomorrow.

P.S - r u sure u dint write this? this is so u?

Bwari Boy said...

@ Hermana - Thanks for showing interest. You'll hav to come back & sell urself. It doesnt quite help to say even your facial clock is ticking. You are putting fear into my man. Do you have grey hair? Are ur teeth still intact? Any wrinkles ?

@ Anon - who are you ? so me ke ? I admit I am honest,handsome, hot and eligible but I am not a banker and I dont live in London etc etc. I wrote the ad for a friend but I think it accurately depicts him not me .

Anonymous said...

Do you know any sizzling hot ladies looking for sizzling hot men ? I am available.Happy nw yr.

NaijaBabe said...

Hmmm toooooooo good to be true!
I smell cheeese!

So when you say sizzling, you mean?
So erm...we need proof naw...you cant just put up an ad like this without a little image to go with it..

I like that kitchen part sha...I can work on the dancing...*wink wink*

Anonymous said...

I'll have to ask the same question as Anonymous, sounds very much like u
u must've switched the profession...
but then have u put on weight?

Bwari Boy said...

@ U sabi me - Happy new year too.Sorry, I am not a matchmaking agency.

@ Naijababe - Use your imagination. He is a sight to behold.I'll ask if I can put up his pic.

@ Pearl - No not me ma'am but thanks 4 d compliments. I'll take it I am handsome, eligible, witty etc. Only correction is that I am also a hot stepper and I cant cook!

theicequeen said...

rotflmaotntpimp!!! razzle your dazzle?! buahahahaha